The 1st newsletter of e-PATTERNS project is now ready! The Erasmus+ project e-PATTERNS aims to up-re-skill adult SNGOs practitioners to support their work in fund-raising and strategic digital positioning through new technologies.
Target group of e-PATTERNS
The main target group of the project is SNGO practitioners with low ICT skills. e-PATTERNS aims to train low-skilled adults and develop their competences in financial literacy/fund-raising through simplified ICT tools.
Who are the partners of e-PATTERNS?
The partnership of e-PATTERNS consists of organizations with expertise in different fields, important for the successful development of the project. The project partners are Olemisen Balanssia RY (coordinator) from Finland, Polygonal from Italy, Wisamar from Germany, Open Europe from Spain, COMCY from Cyprus and p-consulting.gr from Greece. P-consulting.gr, as an IT company, has undertaken the creation of the digital self-assessment tool for SNGOs practitioners.
What are the outputs of e-PATTERNS?
- Theoretical and practical framework of fundraising and digital financial
- Theoretical training material for NGOs leaders/fundraisers/practitioners & guidelines.
- Training toolbox material & guidelines for NGOs leaders.
- A self-assessment tool to analyze the status of digital skills/practices within an NGO.
- An online e-learning platform.
For more information, you can visit the website of the e-PATTERNS project. You will find there information about all the project’s activities, the intellectual outputs, the developed tools and the dissemination events. Stay tuned