The Ministry of Employment is planning the new program of public benefit, which will target the creation of 50.000 new jobs for long-termed unemployed, in 2014. The program is focused on unemployed, who do not receive unemployment benefits and have a long period out of work (more than 12 months). The amount of the expected salary will be 490 euros for those over the age of 25 and 427 euros for those under the age of 25 .
Beneficiaries of the program are:
• Registered unemployed at the Employment Agency, who are members of families with no workers and their spouses are registered unemployed at the Employment Agency.
• Registered unemployed at the Employment Agency, who are members of single-parent families with no workers.
• Registered unemployed young people (18-29 years) in the Employment Agency
• Registered long-term unemployed at the Employment Agency – Unemployed who have graduated from Universities and registered in the Employment Agency .
The selection of the candidates will be using a special computer system of OAED, based on the following criteria:
• Period of continuous registered unemployment (no more than 36 months)
• Period of continuous registered unemployment of the wife/husband (no more than 36 months)
• Individual or family annual income
• Number of minors