The e-VET4AI project
e-VET4AI aims to:
- support trainers in mechanical training courses in the development of new digital skills and
- create confidence in the use of new teaching methodologies.
The project’s objectives are the following:
- Increase the digital skills of trainers, using the DigCompEdu.
- Implement blended and distance training methodologies, including international cooperation.
- Identify and test digital tools to support IVET, particularly on topics related to Industry 4.0.
- Increase the digital readiness of IVET institutions on class-based teaching, especially in industrial and technical VET programs.
How the goal will be achieved?
The e-VET4AI project, to actively support VET trainers, especially those related to Industry 4.0, will create three digital tools, which are analyzed below.
Through the project, an e-VET Self-Assessment Tool (e-VET SAT) for Digital Capacity, will be created. This digital tool aims to test the level of Digital Competence of trainers and to outline the digital proficiency growth.
Furthermore, a Platform and App (e-VETrainers Platform and App) will be created. These tools, will be created to help trainers manage teaching at a distance and to compose digital lessons, aggregating in a single web space.
The third digital tool is a training model (e-VET4AI TM). This particular tool will be addressed to the mechanical training system with a focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics (DA).
The project’s team
The partners who are implementing e-VET4AI, are 7 and are coming from Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece and Belgium. And here they are:
- ITKAM, Italienische Handelskammer Fur Deutschland, from Germany.
- Confindustria Veneto SIAV S.p.A., from Italy.
- Asociacion De Centros De Formacion Tecnico Profesional De Inciativa Social De Euskadi Hetel Heziketa Teknikoko Elkartea De Durango (Bizkaia), from Spain.
- ECOLE – Enti Confindustriali Lombardi Per L’education – Societa’ Consortile A R.L., from Italy.
- p-consulting.gr, from Greece.
- CBE – Cooperation Bancaire Pour l’ Europe, from Belgium.
- Qualifizierungszentrum Region Riesa GmbH, from Germany.
The organisations’ representatives, since the beginning of the project’s implementation, are meeting online at least once per month. During these e-meetings, the framework for the implementation of the project has been set and agreed. Such as the timetable and each partner’s responsibilities.
The Target groups are
- Trainers and Τeachers’ assistants.
- VET Institutions and Educational providers in VET.
- VET trainees (both students and workers).
- Metal mechanical companies.
- Εngineering companies.
- Stakeholders who play a role in educating VET students and in Εngineering companies.
So, if you are a member of the above, e-VET4AI is meant for you!
Stay tuned for more here!