P-consulting.gr is a project partner at the project e-PATTERNS “E-learning platform for up-skilling in fundraising practice, financial digital literacy in NGO management”. The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union and it started on September 2019.
Project partners of e-PATTERNS are six organizations from Finland, Italy, Germany, Spain, Cyprus and Greece. The main objective of the project is to up-re-skill adult small NGOs practitioners to support their work in fund-raising and strategic digital positioning through new technologies.
The objectives of the project are:
- Train low-skilled adults and develop their competences in financial literacy/fund-raising through simplified ICT tools.
- Support local projects incubating them through fund-raising preparatory actions (or through crowdfunding, partnership building, budget planning etc.) during the project enhancing the impact of NGOs.
- Create a web-platform hosting an interactive online step-by-step web tool to guide target group users in learn financial basics to make a fund-raise plan.
- Define/develop a self-assessment tool for digitization of NGOs, in order to define areas of work and training patterns within organizations.
The outputs of the project:
- Theoretical and practical framework of fundraising and digital financial
- Theoretical training material for NGOs leaders/fundraisers/practitioners & guidelines.
- Training toolbox material & guidelines for NGOs leaders.
- A self-assessment tool to analyze the status of digital skills/practices within a NGO.
- An online e-learning platform.
The Kick-off Meeting for European Project e-PATTERNS was carried out on 25 & 26 November 2019, in Turku, Finland. The partners discussed issues regarding the promotion, quality insurance and dissemination activities, as the upcoming activities and deadlines for the outputs.
The duration of the project is 2 years and it will be completed on August 2021.