International online event on 18.05.2023
On Thursday 18.05.2023, (12.00 – 13.30 CET), an international online event will be held on ” Human Resource Management challenges in SMEs”. In the framework of the RE-CREW project, the partnership is organising a webinar session in which presenters will focus on opportunities and obstacles SMEs face due to current demographic, social, and economic circumstances. The participation in the online event is free of charge.
The discussion will primarily focus on the following:
- innovative methods used in human resources management,
- remote work best practices,
- and particular emphasis will be given to recruitment strategies.
Chair and moderator will be Nada Trunk Širca, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia, while presenters are the following:
- Valerij Dermol, ISSBS, Slovenia.
- Maria Elena Boatca, Ancuta-Elena Paven, and Anca Draghici, University Politehnica Timisoara,
- Anna Rakowska και Maria-Curie Skłodowska University in Lublin, Poland.
- Kristel Hering, Amitylux, Denmark.
- Lovísa Úlfarsdóttir, Prios Kompetanse AS, Norway.
- Franco Uliaque, Gestiona Estrategica e Innovation, Spain.
- Machrina Dimopoulou, p-consulting.gr, Patras, Greece.
- Augusto Sebastio, CSIG, Italy and Pegaso International, Malta.
- Incoronata Sisti, ADECCO, Italy (TBC)
Make your registration, free of charge, for the international online event here!
Learn more here!
Big companies are now in an advantageous position and can more easily attract the right human resources, while SMEs due to the lack of the right knowledge, for recruitment have become uncompetitive. But this is something that can change.
RE-CREW aims to address the above by offering an innovative set of digital tools to enable the small businesses to re-organise themselves, effectively meet the new labor market challenges and grow in a sustainable way.
The main objectives of our project are the following:
- Understanding the current state of European small businesses, with clear a focus on their ability to execute.
- Recruiting / hiring in the pandemic era and in the post-pandemic perspective.
- Creating an innovative training curriculum for the EU small businesses to deal with a number of challenges such as inexperience, size, lack of knowledge of existing recruiting techniques and platforms, lack of resources, lack of organizational processes, lack of branding etc. and effectively carry out recruitment and hiring.
- Facilitating the continuous assessment of the European small businesses’ readiness to successfully perform any recruiting and hiring process.
- Providing the European VET providers, mentors, coaches, etc. with the necessary information and support to integrate to adopt the project results.
Learn more about the project here!
Don’t miss the International online event about “Human Resource Management challenges in SMEs”, on 18.05.2023 – RE-CREW.