“Learning Opportunities, Instruments and Investigation Techniques to Combat the Growing Fenomenon of MISSING PEOPLE in Europe“
LOST is a 2year European project, which is implemented by eight partners. The main objective of the project is to deal with the area of action of the response on disappearances, where different kind of professionals working on cases of missing children and adults would benefit from receiving specific training and support by technical operators & VET trainers. These kind of professionals could be members of law enforcement agencies, the police force, secret services & civil protection, representatives of voluntary associations or NGO, personnel of Public local such as social assistants, psychologists who provide support to families, health professionals & legal doctors.
The Aim of the project are:
- To improve the competences of the trainers & technical operators in the crucial first investigation phase
- To define a new core professional profile supporting any law enforcement agency in the research/investigation
- To increase and improve social policies of local Public Institutions to support and protect families and in general their local communities from this phenomenon
- To develop a new operative model that can be easily transferred in any EU country by using innovative and open ICT tools
- To increase awareness among social groups and communities of social society with the cooperation of Local Public Administrations
The innovation of “LOST – Learning Opportunities, Instruments and Investigation Techniques to Combat the Growing Fenomenon of MISSING PEOPLE in Europe“ lies in the the fact that all partners represent VET providers and sectors which are affected by the missing people phenomenon.