“MAnaging Graduated approach and Including balanced Curriculum for Special Educational Needs Students“
MAGIC SENS is a 2-year European Project, implemented by seven partners. The main objective of MAGIC SENS is to enhance the skills and competences of teachers, teachers trainers and all those subjects from the educational chain in dealing with young people with Special Educational Needs such as specific learning disabilities, specific language problems, ADHD deficit (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), ASD deficit (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) and Borderline Intellectual Functioning.
The objective of the project is:
- Creation of a transnational network among the partners and therefore a strengthening of their level of internationalization.
- A strengthened cooperation among subjects that operate at different levels and sectors of the educational chain.
- Improvement of the quality and of the effectiveness of the education and training provided by the partners.
- Enhancement of the skills and competences and the acquisition of specific tools for the professionals.
- Dissemination seminars held in the partner Countries with at least 250 subjects informed on the activities and the results of the project.
- The innovation of “MAGIC SEN – MAnaging Graduated approach and Including balanced Curriculum for Special Educational Needs Students“ lies to the approach and systematization of tools and knowledge for teachers and trainers, through a transparent communication among the institutional subjects and public and private stakeholders involved in the educational chain.