“Fostering children’s learning process and cognitive abilities through holistic approach and innovative methods”
Pro-Learn is a 3-year European Project, which is implemented by six partners, from Poland, Cyprus, Romania, Italy and Greece. The main objective of the project is to foster the development of cognitive abilities and effective learning skills of children, to boost their brain power and maximize cognitive potential by developing, testing and implementing a comprehensive model of cognitive development support for school-age children (6-14 years old) with active participation of schools, pedagogical staff/experts and project partners in the participating
The objectives of the Project:
- Reduce early school dropout through speed up the learning process.
- Overcome shortage of specialists at schools (psychologist, pedagogues).
- Improve engagement of parents in learning processes of their children and development of their cognitive abilities.
- Enrich scarce offer of free-of-charge and barrier-free tools, for diagnosis of cognitive processes and the preferred learning style of children aged 6-14 years old on their own and by their parents and teachers/educators.
- Enrich scarce offer of free-of-charge training programmes and educational-oriented materials for parents, educators, to support pupils in the development of effective learning skills, using their resources and full potential of the brain.