“Women In Action”
WIN on-line is a 26-month European Project, which is implemented by seven partners, from Finland, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Lithuania and Greece. The main objective of the project is to empower women to be more active and self-confident, in order to take the risk and make the step to be e-entrepreneurs. Project focuses to unemployed women over 40 years old, who are facing difficulties to enter or re-enter to the labor market and they want to be e-entrepreneurs, but they have low digital and entrepreneurship skills.
The objectives of the program are:
- Better understanding of women expectation and needs in learning environments, concerning new technology and e-entrepreneurship.
- Improved knowledge and use of pedagogical tools, new technology in educating women over 40 years old with low digital and entrepreneurial skills.
- Exchange of good practice among partners.
- Create the basic theoretical foundations for the implementation of education of digital and entrepreneurial skills to low-skilled and/or low-qualified women over 40 years old.
- Get to know low-skilled and/or low qualified women over 40 years old, as a diverse group of adult learners for whom education is being prepared according to their needs and for them.