EU Leaders is a 24-month Erasmus+ programme implemented by seven partners from Portugal, Slovenia, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece, the Netherlands, Cyprus and Germany. The project aims to enhance the competitiveness and productivity of companies and organisations through the development of strategic e-leadership skills, which are essential for effective team management in virtual work environments.
- the creation of an e-leadership model by mapping the strategic skills, competencies and e-leadership approaches that organisations communicate in virtual work environments,
- the identification of key high-tech leadership needs in virtual work environments, both at the personal and strategic/organisational level,
- identifying effective online tools and approaches for successful management of virtual work environments and teams,
- the development and evaluation of e-leadership skills through the training process
- the creation of a certification framework that will define both the curriculum for e-leaders and the process of skills assessment.
- entrepreneurs/employers/leaders/managers leading teams in virtual business environments across different national contexts
- small and medium -sized enterprises
- non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- future entrepreneurs/leaders
- VET trainers
- VET mentors
- VET training centres and other VET organisations
- Chambers of Commerce and Industries
The outputs of the project EU Leaders are: