ProLearn is a European project Erasmus+, which aims at enhancing the learning process and cognitive abilities of children 6-14 years old.
- OIC Poland Foundation (Poland)
- Eurosuccess (Cyprus)
- Ayia Napa Primary School –Antonis Tsokkou (Cyprus)
- p-consulting.gr (Greece)
- Elena Doamna (Romania)
- Paoletti Foundation (Italy)
The project addresses to:
- Parents of children 6-14 years old
- Primary and secondary school teachers
The 1st Newsletter of the project includes main information about the project, the expected outputs, the activities that are already done and the upcoming ones.
Partners’ aim is to inform through the 1st ProLearn’s Newsletter, the target groups of the project, and to activate the recipients of the project outputs, so as to participate in the production procedure of them.
What will be produced?
The electronic tools that will be produced through the implementation of ProLearn project are the following:
- Digital tool for diagnosis of cognitive processes and learning styles of younger children (6-10 years old);
- Digital tool for diagnosis of cognitive processes and learning styles for older children (11-14 years old);
- Training toolkit for primary and secondary school teachers;
- Educational toolkit for students.
Stay tuned for more information about the ProLearn project!