The 17 organization representatives from Finland, Greece, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, and England participated in the 3-day meeting, partners discussed and analyzed the implementation of the project and its result, S.C.R.E.A.M.!
The partners, on the first day (30/03/2022), were divided into groups to discuss the following:
- How the “hidden agenda” hinder students from dropping the baggage.
- How VET can implement inclusiveness and empowerment in their action plans.
- How to set up action plans and frameworks focusing on inclusiveness.
- Tools, suggestions and best practice cases on how inclusiveness empowers students.
The next day, 31/03/2022, they were again divided into groups and discussed the following:
- how to help students recognize their baggage and how the baggage hinders them from seeing their (hidden) talents,
- how to help students take ownership of their skills development and making the strengths stronger and finally that
- failing is an opportunity to grow! And how teachers can help students learn from failure.
At the end of each day, the partners met, presented, analysed and minuted, all together, the conclusions of each group, which will help them later on, with the next steps of project’s implementation.
On the last day of the project meeting, 01/04/2022, p-consulting.gr, had prepared a special surprise for the project partners. A hidden treasure game, which was combined with the implementation of the project! Through this surprise, partners got to know the customs/traditions of the city and the famous Patras carnival, in combination with the project result. The representatives were divided into three groups and their final goal was to “reveal” the S.C.R.E.A.M method! At the end of the day, partners discussed the next steps for the implementation of the project and the obligations they will undertake until their next meeting.
Stay tuned for more regarding the project, here!