Online Multiplier Event “Supporting students with SEN. The role of the teacher”
«Υποστήριξη μαθητών με Ε.Ε.Α. Ο ρόλος του εκπαιδευτικού»
On Monday 29th of March 2021 at 17.30, p-consulting.gr is organising the Online Multiplier Event “Supporting students with SEN. The role of the teacher.”
The Online Multiplier Event is being organised under the framework of the European project “MAGICSENS: MAnaging Graduated approach and Including balanced Curriculum for Special Educational Needs Students” (Erasmus+ KA2, 2018-1-RO01-KA201-049489).
Main aim of MAGICSENS is to enhance the skills and competences of teachers and all those involved in the learning process, so as to support students with Special Educational Needs.
During the Multiplier Event, the following topics will be discussed:
- “The European project MagicSens”
Aloizia Moschovakou – Project & CSR Manager IVEPE SEV
- “The Special Educational Needs from the view of a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist and how can the teacher detect them.”
Katerina Katatsi – Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at Karamandanion Children’s Hospital Patra Greece
- “Interventions for the integration of students with SEN in the typical classroom”
Sofia Drosou – Psychologist, owner of the “Child and Family Support Center” & President of the company “Ethos-hub”
- “Special Education and training – Talking to parents”
Christina Galanou – Child psychologist
- “MagicSens training program for teachers of students with SEN”
Panagiotis G. Anastassopoulos – CTO p-consulting.gr
The participation to the Multiplier Event is free and the participants will receive Certificate of Attendance.
Register now by filling in the following registration form!