P-consulting.gr and IVEPE-SEV organize a training course on “Enhancing the skills of primary school teachers to support students with special educational need’’, in the framework of European Project “MAGICSENS: MAnaging Graduated approach and Including balanced Curriculum for Special Educational Needs Students” (Erasmus+ KA2, 2018-1-RO01-KA201-049489).
The training course addresses to:
- Κindergarten teachers
- Graduates of Pedagogical Schools
Duration of the training course
The course lasts totally 5 weeks (beginning 22.06.2020 – end 26.07.2020) and it will be implemented by the method of distance education. The course will include 2 online meetings with the trainer Mrs. Konstantina Terzi (Special Education Teacher, M.Sc) on the following dates:
- 1st online meeting. Monday, 22.06.2020 at 18:00 until 19:30
- 2nd online meeting. Monday, 06.07.2020 at 18:00 until 20:00
In detail, the modules that will be developed during the course are the following:
- Module 1: Special Educational Needs
- Module 2: Cognitive and learning processes
- Module 3: Good practices for inclusive didactics
- Module 4: Tools and methodologies for SEN didactics
- Module 5: Observation and evaluation of the progress in students with Special Educational Needs.
The participation in the course is free of charge and after the completion of the course the participants will take Certificate of Attendance.
Applications will be accepted until Friday 19 June 2020.
Those who are interested in participating, should fill in the following form.