The project of the Ministry of Labour, entitled: “Voucher for unemployed young people up to 29 years”, has already begun and it is in the application process for the stakeholders. The new project has been launched in two parts (Voucher 25-29, Voucher 18-24), depending on the age group of beneficiaries. During the first phase of the new project, it is expected to benefit 42,000 unemployed young people, of which:
• 12.000 Higher Education Graduates, aged 25-29 (2.550 € fee).
• 18.000 Secondary and post-secondary education Graduates, aged 25-29 (2.280 € fee).
• 12.000 Higher Education Graduates, aged 18-24 (2.410 € fee).
• 9.000 Compulsory, Secondary and post-secondary education Graduates, aged 18-24 (2.240 € fee).
The “Voucher 2014” includes:
1. training, depending on the preferences and professional qualifications of beneficiaries,
2. employment in private sector businesses.
The criteria for the beneficiaries are: a) the period of continuous unemployment, b) the total income of an individual or family for the year 2014 c) educational level (compulsory only for graduates, secondary and post-secondary education) and d) the non-inclusion interested to check previous actions entering the labor market. The application process closes on 15.09.2014 for the unemployed aged 25-29 and on 20.09.2014 for the unemployed aged 18-24. For more information: here.