Online Training Course for foreign language teachers.
p-consulting.gr is organising an online training course for foreign language teachers, which aims at upgrading their knowledge and skills concerning their teaching of a foreign language to students with learning disabilities.
Training will last for 5 weeks in total (beginning from 11.10.2022 – until 08.11.2022) and will be implemented by distance learning method. At the same time, there will be held 5 online meetings on the following dates:
- 1st online Tuesday, 11.10.2022.
- 2nd online Tuesday, 18.10.2022.
- 3rd online Tuesday, 25.10.2022.
- 4th online Tuesday, 01.11.2022.
- 5th online Tuesday, 08.11.2022.
The modules that will be presented explicitly during the training are as follows:
- Module 1: About Learning Difficulties.
- Module 2: Learning Outcomes in FLT.
- Module 3: Key Principles Described.
- Module 4: Lessons Methodology.
- Module 5: Exercises.
- Module 6: Tips for Teachers.
- Module 7: Good practices.
- Module 8: How to Assess the Learning outcomes.
The participation in the training course is free of charge and upon completion, the participants will receive a Certificate of Online Participation.
The training course has been developed within the framework of the Erasmus+ project “TuDOrs Turning Learning Disabilities into Opportunities” (Erasmus+ KA2, 2020-1-SI01-KA204-075938) and is simultaneously implemented in Greece, Slovenia, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Romania, and Cyprus.
Applications will be open from Friday September 23rd, until Monday October 3rd. Those interested in participating can fill in the following registration form:
The registration process has been completed.
Stay tuned for more news!