p-consulting.gr participates to the consortium of a new Erasmus+ (KA2) project called “Sen Quality – Preparation for later life”, which focuses to individual later life preparation in order to support well-being in old age.
Who is it addressed to?
“Sen Quality” is addressed to:
- Middle aged adults (40-55 years)
- Seniors in their 3rd and 4th age
- Professionals working with seniors
- Organisations for elderly (geriatric organisations, community centres, centres for seniors etc)
- Public authorities
- Adult education institutions
- Universities of the third age
1. Information Pack for later life preparation
The Information Pack will contain description, concrete information and advice on nine domains which are relevant for later life preparation and will also include good practice examples.
The domains are: Finances, Emergencies and Exceptional Circumstances, Mental and Physical Fitness, Housing, Looks and Appearance, Social relationships, Health, Leisure Activities and Lifestyle, Work and Employment.
The Information Pack will be available in English, Greek, German, Italian, Polish, Slovenian and Spanish.
2. Self-assessment tool and methodological framework for assessment of later life preparation
An assessment tool will be developed based on a self-reflection in the nine life domains described in the Information Pack. For each of the nine domais a self-reflection will be stimulated with domain specific questions and scenarios that lead to increased awareness but also a concrete action plan for later life.
The tool will be available in English, Greek, German, Italian, Polish, Slovenian and Spanish.
3. Online platform for later life planning
An online platform will be designed which will combine information and inspiration for later lafe planning with the self-assessment tool.
Η p-consulting.gr είναι υπεύθυνη για τη δημιουργία της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας.
- Wisamar (Germany)
- Domspain (Spain)
- p-consulting.gr (Greece)
- Polygonal (Italy)
- COMCY (Cyprus)
- ALMA MATER EUROPEA -EUROPEAN CENTRE, MARIBOR (Slovenia)
- CKU Sopot (Poland)
Stay tuned to learn more about the upcoming activities of this innovative project!