On Monday 26th of October 2020 at 17:00, University of Patras is organising the webinar “Local communities and immigrants; professionals’ view”.
The Webinar aims to inform participants on immigration issues and on the problems they are facing during their integration into local communities. Also, during the Webinar will be presented the results of SCORE – “Developing the Skills of Community & Health Workers Working with Refugees” project and of the piloting of the training program developed for community workers and health professionals.
p-consulting.gr as project partner from Greece, was responsible for the development of the e-learning platform.
The agenda of the Webinar is the following:
- «The SCORE project»Prof. Apostolos Vantarakis: Professor of the University of Patras/Medical Department, Coordinator of the SCORE project
- «Experience of MSF on how the local community supported the people on the move and stranded and what can be better»Dr. Apostolos Veizis: Director of the Medical Operational Support Unit for MSF in Greece
- «Medical issues and migrants»Karolina Akinosoglou: Ass. Professor, University of Patras
- «Psychological burden and needs of migrants and refugees»Dr. Georgia Konstantopoulou: Psychologist
- «How local communities are affected by refugees/migrants»Reppas Stefanos, MSc, Health Labs
- «SCORE outcomes of the training program»Panagiotis G. Anastassopoulos: p-consulting.gr
- «Open discussion-Cases studies»
Participants to the webinar will receive Certificate of Attendance.
Registrations can be made until Monday 26 October 2020, at 12:00. Maximum number of participants to the Webinar will be 40 people. For this reason, priority will be given to those who will register first.
Register now by filling in the following registration form!