Health promotion and health education in children through Digital Game-Based LearningiLearn4Health is being implemented under the Erasmus+ program, by 8 participating organizations and educational centers from Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Poland, and Spain. It aims at providing better health education in primary schools by implementing the Digital Game-Based Learning (DGBL) method, while at the same time training the teachers in the theoretical aspects of the concept, as well as the digital tools of the method.
- Enable the teachers (and children) to develop a scientific point of view of health, with reference to traditional and modern concept of health.
- Allow teachers to provide high-quality health education by using a Curricula based on that concept.
- Promote Digital Game-Based Learning (DGBL) in primary schools.
- Teachers and head teachers in primary schools
- Teachers responsible for health and safety in primary schools
- Children 6-12 years old and their parents
- Primary schools’ teachers’ networks and organizations
- Experts/professionals in DGBL
- Experts/professionals in children education
- Experts/professionals in public health & health education
- Training institutions
- Post-graduated students from educational sciences’ departments
- Parenting networks and organizations
- Organizations promoting health education
- Organizations for children’s education
- Public and private educational and health authorities and stakeholders
- Universities with Departments of Educational Sciences & Departments of Medicine
The outputs of the project iLearn4Health are: