through Virtual Reality
Creative Teaching through Virtual Reality is being implemented under the Erasmus+ program, by 5 participating organizations and educational centers from Slovenia, Greece, France and Spain. It aims at implementing virtual classrooms in adult education by training teachers, trainers, and educators, in order to blend digital tools with traditional analog learning, thus creating an innovative and inclusive educational process.
- Creation of VR Classrooms to reinforce educational creativity.
- Implementation of blended teaching methodologies (analog-digital) that will lead to better educational outcomes.
- Achievement of digital equity by offering equal access to learning resources.
- Empowerment of educators and their teaching skills via training on VR classrooms and digital tools on education.
- Adult educators
- Associations for adult education
- Professionals/experts in adult education
- Lifelong learning teachers
- Adult learners
- Participants in lifeong learning activities
- adult education organizations, representatives of social partners, representatives of professionals of the educational chain, cultural institutions
The outputs of the project Creative Teaching are: