Increasing Students’ Awareness on Cultural Heritage through Digital Tools and NFE Methods
i-School is being implemented under the Erasmus+ program, by 6 participating organizations and educational centers from Cyprus. Greece, Turkey, and Italy. I-School aims at increasing primary and secondary school teachers’ capacity in integrating cultural heritage in the educational process, through an interdisciplinary approach and the use of digital technology, as well as NFE methods.
- Increase the capacity of primary and secondary school educators to integrate cultural heritage in everyday school practices via a series of digital and interactive tools.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of students and teachers on Europe’s common cultural heritage.
- Develop relationships between schools, cultural institutions, and other related organizations, in order to develop educational sessions in and out of the school setting.
- Primary and secondary school teachers
- Primary and secondary school students (10-15 years old)
- Primary and Secondary Schools (private and public)
- Creative and cultural institutions
- Ministry officials
- Trainers and other professional educators
- Youth NGOs and youth workers working in the field of culture and cultural education
- Any other kind of institutions/actors in the field of cultural heritage
The outputs of the project i-School are: